Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tip Tuesday

Okay y'all, we are going to take a shot at a weekly post... Tip Tuesday! Let's see if I can remember to stick w it. Lol! Of course I'll do my best to pick up the rhythm with general blogging now that life is balancing out!


So.... Tip Tuesday




A marvelous use for those to go drink trays. I was about to toss these when *epiphany* let's store the paint cups in them! These paint cups were previously tossed around in a box and always falling over. Perfect! Soon June Bug will have her own set too so I'll have to collect another drink holder. This should get the creative juices flowing... What else can you store in these?


Tip two! Why not a bonus tip?!




A child's garden tote bag works wonders for organizing crayons, markers, colored pencils, twistables, scissors, etc. We place it in the middle of the table for Sugar Bean and Wiggles to get creative. June bug is limited to just crayons right now so it's kept out of her reach.

Feel free to share your creative and useful tips!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! I could see the drink holders being good for storing/stacking Play Doh too!

    ReplyDelete