Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Castles, knights and baby, Oh My!

It's been a crazy month. With two weeks of a horrible bug we all caught, then some job and responsibility switching, and just one thing after another. But mark my words, with Gods grace we're gonna get back in the swing of things!
So what happens when baby meets castle?



Uh oh!



Run she's got that look!



Awe come on guys I'm harmless!



Man down!



Oh dear she has eyes on the king!



Hum?



Run for your life! Baby godzilla!



I'll get you! Come here!

He never had a chance! Happy playing!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the facial expressions! At our house, it was "Big Huge Baby" that would wreak havoc on miniature block-and-Lego worlds. Too funny! "Look out! Here comes Big Huge Baby!"
    ~ Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! The big girls never get to play without "big huge baby" attacking!

    ReplyDelete