Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunshine means new dresses!


The beautiful weather brings out pretty blooming flowers and the perfect excuse to make sundresses! Jocelyn has outgrown nearly everything so before we go wardrobe shopping for summer, why not start with a smocked sundress perfect for her little sisters birthday party and for Easter. Now I can't wait til she wakes up from her nap and tries it on! Pictures a bit hard to see the detail but better pics over the weekend when she gets to wear it...yea!
For great instructions on easy smocking go to the Martha Stewart Website and search "smocked sundress" includes video instruction, too!

3 comments:

  1. funny how much we think alike - I made five (four for me and one for nancy)last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm itching to make some more and want to make myself some but this big ol' prego belly needs to move on! Guess I could make some for the summer. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I didn't know it was possible to smock fabric like that. I'll have to try that. Very cute! ~Susie

    ReplyDelete