Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog Slacker!




Yes so I keep hearing, "whats with the blog?" Honestly...writers block or I've just been too lazy to bother. So I will try to get back on the ball so to speak. I have tons of projects to share and the girls are keeping the humor in my writing.



The Holidays went by so fast and it's back to the grind stone tomorrow for all of us. I'm sure it will be a challenge since the wee ones got used to daddy being home. It's going to be "test mommy" day tomorrow and I'm sure by noon they'll be begging for Daddy. Apparently I'm the meanie but when Daddy barks they jump. How ironic!



Jocelyn received a kitchen set for Christmas and has been playing with it nonstop. It took James and I nearly 3 1/2 hours to assembly and the first thing he wanted to do was shove the cat in the dishwasher! Thankfully Jocelyn was already in bed and didn't witness us torturing the cat. LOL!



She has a fairly reasonable stash of toy dishes but was lacking in the fake food. I started pricing play food and found it all cheap plastic or expensive wood and felt. So I set out to design and create my own. Talk about fun! Little fried eggs, bananas, strawberries, beans, pretzels, sandwiches etc. It's kinda addicting. I'll write more later on the subject and post some pics.



Santa got Jocelyn her first sled just in time for the snow! James already has her going over wee lil jumps, oh dear!

Hope everyone had a beautiful holiday and best wishes for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment